Friday, December 25, 2009

Furry Saturday? D:

Bah! I missed my Friday deadline. And I had a theme for it! DX

Anyway, since I missed it, I'll go with random furry yaoi. =w= If you don't like furry, please skip this post.

This will probably include some of the things for furry Fridays, with one recurring theme. Might be dog week, cat week, scaly week, blah blah. You get the drift. =w=



We get something like this. Nom nom nom.

Twosomes.

High quality art.

Furry x human (and this probably includes bara)


Some weird fetishes (dunno if this counts for shrimping).


Probably destroying your childhood too. (Hey Balto! >:D )

The usual twinky dog.

Scalies. (Hey, I can be versatile. =w= )

They do count for furry, just look at their ears and tails. (And yes! Oboro ftw! This is YAOI. )



Did I say scalies? >:)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. can you tell me where you got the picture of the hot dog you called twinky dog on the hammock sticking his tongue out? :3c

    ReplyDelete

Followers

This blog caters to the yaoi and shounen ai fan, as well as the furry ones. I'll be catering to the mainstream yaoi fans, but take note there will be Furry fridays as well.

Images, manga links, fanfiction...everything under the sun. Leave a comment if you want something featured. ;)

The Dirt

My photo
You can follow me at Sakurabaneku(GCBoardsPH), IdentityConflict (ROBoardsPH), IdentityConflict (aarinfantasy), Tsunderekun (Chatango) IdentityConflict (fanfiction.net)