Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BL Game: Absolute Obedience

Well, honestly! Shame on you if you have never ever played any yaoi games!

Aside from Gakuen Heaven, Absolute Obedience is probably the 2nd yaoi game to be fully translated in English (I use the term loosely here). The gist of the game is that you undertake missions often targeting bishonens (and even one not-yet-bisho), make them fall in love with you/obey you (whichever works). You can choose between Kia (the wild rider) or Louise (the whip-loving bishonen).

It's a text-based game by the way, so no button mashing. (Why mash when you can use it to fap while playing?) And it's an old game, a few years back. So you can't expect much. You basically make choices (should I chase him or set a trap?) and the endings depend on your choices. Sometimes you get the uke, and sometimes the uke gets you. You'd definitely want to get the uke, not the other way around.

Summary: Kia and Louise do six different missions. Each mission equals one guy. They have to make that guy fall in love with them or submit to them by choosing the proper courses of action to take. After succeeding a mission, you proceed to the next mission. I don't think the missions are related, or else you'll have six hot guys chasing your tail when you succeed the protagonist's game. So don't feel guilty seducing/punishing/trapping each guy because it's like the last mission never happened. =w=

So far, I've done all of Kia's (the one wearing the goggles) missions. I've liked his ukes better than Louise', but to each of his own. :P

Here are some of the cutscenes.


One of the guys I wanted to pair with Kia.

 
 Eh, not too fond of him.
 
 Wild ridin' =w=b
 
 Hn...
 
 Oh, I forgot about their butler. Yes, that's their butler.
 
Well...

Only three for Louise since I didn't finish the game with him.

 
o_o


!!!

!!!!!

And enter the pron.




The reason why I love having people in thin Spandex. =w=

 This one has one of the longest, but also sweetest, of the stories. I was hoping this was canon.
 
This was just the two of them being playful. And I use the word again too loosely. :P

 

These last two ones are bonus pics. As you'll probably won't see them in-game. Probably. I never finished it for the fact I just wasn't too fond of Louise.

 





My comment? Well, the only gripe I had is that for a yaoi game, it had too much plot. I demand pronz on my screen! D:< You get your pron if you get the proper ending path. If you get a bad ending (uke gets away for instance), you have to repeat the whole mission, but the good thing is you get a speed up function. You can cheat using an FAQ or you could do it the old-fashioned way. Whichever gets you off first.

And thankfully, no censorship. I'll probably bust an artery if I see a black strip on their dicks. @_@

*waves Kia-Love banner* x3

2 comments:

Followers

This blog caters to the yaoi and shounen ai fan, as well as the furry ones. I'll be catering to the mainstream yaoi fans, but take note there will be Furry fridays as well.

Images, manga links, fanfiction...everything under the sun. Leave a comment if you want something featured. ;)

The Dirt

My photo
You can follow me at Sakurabaneku(GCBoardsPH), IdentityConflict (ROBoardsPH), IdentityConflict (aarinfantasy), Tsunderekun (Chatango) IdentityConflict (fanfiction.net)