Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm alive!!! XD

Oh hey guys!


Just wanted to tell you that I'm back after a long while. And no, this blog is not dead. xD I'll spend this post replying to comments, so hope you find your comment here. xD I'll be posting stuff sooner or later.

Sorry for anons, since you don't have a name, I can't directly reply to you. :(


@Tanner:

Drop me your email and I can send you the full version of In J. :)

@Gix:

Haha! LOL! XD

@Nanny Mac:

Just drop your email here and I'll send you the full version too. =D

3 comments:

  1. Where have you been >:(

    /gg

    speaking of blog, I haven't updated mine..

    hmm

    *logs in*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neku-san can you also drop the In J full version in my account??

    ReplyDelete
  3. a i wan full version of In J too but i have no account can u sent the website to darren312rox@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

This blog caters to the yaoi and shounen ai fan, as well as the furry ones. I'll be catering to the mainstream yaoi fans, but take note there will be Furry fridays as well.

Images, manga links, fanfiction...everything under the sun. Leave a comment if you want something featured. ;)

The Dirt

My photo
You can follow me at Sakurabaneku(GCBoardsPH), IdentityConflict (ROBoardsPH), IdentityConflict (aarinfantasy), Tsunderekun (Chatango) IdentityConflict (fanfiction.net)