Friday, April 16, 2010

[Anime] - Episode 2 Ookiku Furikabutte ~Natsu no Taikai-Hen~

Haha, seriously, this episode cracked me up in more ways than one. Also, just because for the Tajima. Because most of us love Tajima the way he is. xD

So they just came back from watching Sakitama's game...

Hanai calls in for a meeting.
 
What the -

 
Oh my god!
NGHHHHHH
Spoilsport!
HAHA! FUCK YEAH! YOU TELL HIM TAJIMA!
Poor Hanai. He has to go through with this almost everyday. xD
And Tajima always has his epic penis comebacks. XD
Mizutani actually has a nice figure. And it was supposed to go like "Mihashi, stop staring at Mizutani's ass."
I don't wannaaaaaaa...
It's the closest thing I can find to Abe riding Mihashi from behind. Except last season's infamous massage scene. LOL
This'll definitely go in my Funny Abe moments folder. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

This blog caters to the yaoi and shounen ai fan, as well as the furry ones. I'll be catering to the mainstream yaoi fans, but take note there will be Furry fridays as well.

Images, manga links, fanfiction...everything under the sun. Leave a comment if you want something featured. ;)

The Dirt

My photo
You can follow me at Sakurabaneku(GCBoardsPH), IdentityConflict (ROBoardsPH), IdentityConflict (aarinfantasy), Tsunderekun (Chatango) IdentityConflict (fanfiction.net)